Continuum Rebrand Notice
- Getting Started with Security
Measuring Risk 00:02:33
Explains the importance of measuring risk to identify gaps in security coverage and describes how to effectively measure risk.
What is Profile and Protect 00:07:45
Discusses the value and function of the Profile and Protect proactive risk identification and prioritization toolset.
- Profile and Protect Configurations
Profile and Protect Setup 00:01:47
Describes how to activate individual security products for each site after the SOC confirms your portal for Security.
Documentation: Security Server Agent - Scripted Install
Profiles and Risk Scores 00:02:18
Explains Profile and Protect's Security Profile and Risk Score components and describes how they help identify vulnerabilities for desktops and servers.
Profile Security Categories
Describes the available security categories for each profile.
Creating Custom Profiles 00:02:05
Explains how to create your profile after evaluating client needs and determining level of importance for each security category.
Setting Security Alert Thresholds 00:02:32
Discusses setting acceptable Profile & Protect Risk Score Alerts to provide notification when a resource's Risk Score exceeds the defined alert threshold.
Fortify for Protection
Examines the importance of an effective security strategy and describes Continuum’s Security offerings.
The Fortify for Protection course describes the Continuum Fortify for Protection security offering and explains how it can help you customize security for clients and shift mindset from how to implement services to what attacks you protect against.
- Highlights the three main components of Fortify for Protection.
- Examines Continuum’s Fortify security offering, focusing on protection.
- Explains how to customize security suites for each client based on the types of threats they face.
- Describes the value and function of Continuum’s 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC) to monitor for suspicious internal behavior and external threats and remediate issues.
Each module contains a short instructional video followed by questions to check your understanding.